Click here to enter admin interface. Login here to get access to the theme designer.Logout and login as Admin to get access to the theme designer.Click here to open the theme designer !! This bar appears only for admins !!
Canadian North celebrated its independence in September 2002 and in February 2003 it unveiled the first aircraft painted with the new livery. The airline operates a fleet of Fokker 28s and Boeing 737-200s Combi aircraft equipped to land on gravel strips. This program was filmed with multi-cameras allowing you to see different views in the cockpit and/or views from the cabin at the same time. Others features included :
- Navigation in Northern Canada with compass
- Presentation of the Astro Compass and use
- Fk28 Cockpit Presentation & Walkaround
- B737 Combi operation with Passengers & Cargo
- B737-200 Cockpit Presentation & Walkaround
- B737-200 Landing on a gravel strip!
- B737-200 Flight to a diamond mine including a special departure with a 1500 feet circle around the mine!