Canadian North celebrated its independence in September 2002 and in February 2003 it unveiled the first aircraft painted with the new livery. The airline operates a fleet of Fokker 28s and Boeing 737-200s Combi aircraft equipped to land on gravel strips. This program was filmed with multi-cameras allowing you to see different views in the cockpit and/or views from the cabin at the same time. Others features included :
- Navigation in Northern Canada with compass
- Presentation of the Astro Compass and use
- Fk28 Cockpit Presentation & Walkaround
- B737 Combi operation with Passengers & Cargo
- B737-200 Cockpit Presentation & Walkaround
- B737-200 Landing on a gravel strip!
- B737-200 Flight to a diamond mine including a special departure with a 1500 feet circle around the mine!